Skip to main content

Love today, don't wait for tomorrow

There are 7 billion people in the world and we always let one spoil our day. Why is that?

If it's a person whom thoughts and feelings are important to you, i would get why it would matter to you, but most of the the time, it is not by someone whose opinion you value. So as of today try a little harder, to not get sad, or angry by the one person that doesn't really know, that his or her opinion is not valued. :D

On some stressy days i can take out on people who are the most wonderful people  in my life. God has blessed me with kind hearts, such as my sisters and boyfriend. I'm thankful i have them. They always find a way to cheer me up, when I'm sad. 

Life is so short, you think you have a lot of time with someone, when actually time is never enough enough. Make the moments count, try smiling more, love more, cherish even more, never postpone till tomorrow when you can do it today. Tell the person you love that you love them, but most of all make them feel that they are LOVED. 

Sometimes I wish I could turn back the time, to tell my mom how very much I loved her. Everyday.
Now I can only say it in my thoughts. 

Love today, 






Michele

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like all men, my boyfriend doesn't like my little cosmetic addictions. You guessed right!!! One of those addictions nail polish. And with that, the buying of nail polish. Although I keep it cheap he still doesn't appreciate me spending money on nail polish. anyway, he does like my nail art. So when he asked me to do something special on my nails and write his name on them, I didn't hesitate. I was nervous though, because I only did free handend flowers and twigs or french nails. Just some mediocre stuff. But I was up for the challenge. Yay!! The result:  I was happy with my end result, done with just a tooth pick and no clean up necessary :D  Hope you guys like it.... liefs, Michele

Nail Polish out of style?

Can a color go out of style? I mean there are seasonal colors, but is it a rule than we cannot wear our favourite bright colours in the fall or winter? Because it's cold and we HAVE to wear darker colors. I don't buy that. I mean I love love my neon yellow and neon fuschia an NEON AQUA . I don't want to stop putting them on my toes or fingers just because someone decided that you have to wear darker colors as it get colder. I mean how would I do it? I live in the tropics. It's summer the whole year. hihihi I wear my favourite colors anytime I want, and you should too!! Today's nail polish color: Klean Color 14. Neon Aqua Love, Michele
Products I have been loving Hi guys, sorry i have been mia lately. I had a lot to do, with uni, and other things.  Anyhoo let's jump right in, shall we,  Face For foundation I have been loving the Maybelline Superstay. it's non- transfer, 24 hour foundation. Well I wouldn't know for the 24 hour part, but it has lasted up to 12 hours on me, or longer, it was great even when I went to wash it off. It gives full coverage and is light weight.  Eyeballs I have been loving my Naked 2 palette. The neutral colors make it easy to go from a neutral day look- to a smokey evening look.  Mascara Maybelline's XXL PRO Extensions waterproof mascara in very black, just gives my lashes an instant lift. It has 2 steps, where you first apply a white substance that just primes the lashes and sets them in place and step 2 which is just the blackest of black. However taking it off is a pain. But I have just the thing for that. Lippi...